Updated: March 17, 2021
- Before or at the time of personal information collection, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including the following:
- To provide services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions, and otherwise to provide support to users.
- To understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve, and to develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- To contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service or to send communications. See the section below entitled “Your Choices” for information on how to change the way you receive promotional communications.
Information from Other Sources
We may obtain information, including personal information, from third parties. The information third-party partners provide us will be governed by this Policy.
We use certain physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to improve the integrity and security of personal data that we collect and maintain. We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice if a security breach occurs.
Products or services available are not intended for children under the age of 13. We request that persons under the age of 18 have supervision from a responsible adult. If we knowingly receive a child’s personally identifiable information, we will immediately delete it from our system. Contact us at the address or phone number at the bottom of this Policy if you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected information from a child under the age of 13, you may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not sell your Personal Information
Please be advised that Pursuit does not sell personal information. Likewise, Pursuit does not have any future plans to sell personal information.
Site Use Information
For purposes of determining “hit counts” and analyzing website trends, our server will track your IP address and the pages you access. We also may collect other non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website such as your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser, device type, the features of the apps you use, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you visit our website, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the website, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the website. This information is gathered from all users and may be associated with your personal information. This information helps us develop a better site that is more useful and accessible to you.
You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide some features and functionality. If you wish to access or amend any of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com. Any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases within a reasonable period. We may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
If you receive commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. You may correct, update or opt-out from receiving commercial email from us, and any other promotional communications that we may send to you, by sending your request to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address given at the end of this Policy.
You will continue to receive administrative messages from us if you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us.
The website may contain links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on third-party sites or services is provided directly to the operators of such services and is subject to those operators’ policies, if any, governing privacy and security, even if accessed through Pursuit’s website. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided. We encourage you to learn about third-party privacy and security policies before providing them with information.
Links to Other Sites
Pursuit has not reviewed the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pursuit of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. The Site [and our mobile application] may contain or you may be sent through the Site (or our mobile application) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes to our information collection or retention practices. When we update this Policy, we will revise the “Effective Date” above and post the new Policy. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
50 Beaver Street
Albany, NY 12207