Instructions > Business Information > Documents
The Loan Fund provides loans ranging from $5,000 to $250,000 to small businesses and non-profit organizations in north Alabama. Eligible uses include: machinery & equipment; working capital; leasehold improvements; real estate acquisitions or rehab; business acquisitions, and the refinance of higher-interest business debt.
- This application must be filled out either by an owner or authorized agent of the business applying for a loan.
- If the application is filled out by an authorized agent, then a secondary application will be sent via email to the owner(s) of the business so that personal financial and tax documents can be provided.
- You will be able to log out and log back in later to finish your application.
- Application Fee of $150.00 includes credit report fee for 1 owner. Please add $25.00 for each additional applicant
- CLICK HERE TO PAY APPLICATION FEE
- Origination fee equal to 2% of loan amount, but not less than $100.00, payable at closing
- Closing Costs include a minimum $350.00 legal fee
- Origination fee & closing costs may be financed into the loan
- NOTE: Applications will not be considered until the application fee is paid
Finally, we do not currently lend to the following types of businesses: speculative real estate, payday lenders, businesses engaged in gambling activities, adult entertainment, or others that may not be listed here.
For security reasons, you have been inactive for too long, and we need to close this page. If you are still actively working, click here to continue working